Elementary School Counselor
Counselors talk with individual students
It's a place where students, parents and teachers can feel empathized and connected with their needs and emotions.
- The elementary school counselor teaches programs about Bullying Prevention and Child Protection.
- Counsel individual students and parents as needed and maintain confidentiality.
- Counsel with small groups of children with similar concerns.
- Consult with teachers and assist them in meeting individual students’ needs.
- Coordinate referrals from school teachers and external therapists´ reports.
Guidance services are available to all parent (s)/ guardian (s) and their children.Please feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions. I’m looking forward to meeting with you.